Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Not-So-Wordless Wednesday ;)

I'm joining the madness Tara, I ordered it yesterday. Thank you so much everyone for your feedback. There are certainly other great options, but I must say the majority are in love with their Garmin and it seems that human error is the major cause of problems. It suddenly hit me yesterday that I had gotten an email from Running Room not so long ago for a deal on the Garmin 405, so I went back to check it and I got a darn good deal and a $50 rebate for a total of less than $350 for "MY" Garmin forerunner 405 - green as in above picture!! Happy happy! :)

Thanks to MCM Mama  and Run Mama Run for the wonderful sunshine award, because no one can have too much sunshine in their life!
I truly appreciate it :) ...since I've already passed it on previously, I suggest you all enjoy the virtual rays of sunshine this morning!
Cheers!

22 comments:

Lily on the Road said...

How GREAT is that!!! Okay, now I want a new Garmin....love, love, love the colour!

Marlene said...

Congratulations on your Garmin purchase! You're going to LOVE it!

Teamarcia said...

Congrats on the new addition. Enjoy!

Jocelyn said...

Have fun with your new toy :)

Melissa said...

How awesome!! I love the color!!

Libby said...

Yay!! Now you have to think of a name when you get it :) And that is a great deal- hooray!

AM-GoalsfortheWeek! said...

nice;-) looking forward to hearing how it works ! and my 305 should be here by Friday (fingers crossed)

Tara said...

Big smile. :) Hope you enjoy it!

Julie said...

Hi Anne,
Oh boy, a new Garmin!!! That is a very cool color...it is you:) Happy Wednesday Anne!!

Jamoosh said...

Oh look at you getting all fabtastic with your new Garmin.

Suzy said...

You'll love your garmin!! And what a great savings.

jenn w/ 2 n's said...

I love to find a good deal. You know you have to give it a name now...

Claire said...

Congratulations!!! You're going to LOVE it!

kristen said...

Your going to love it!!! It's a little complicated at first (only because it does so much) but your running will improve from it!

Sarah said...

Congrats on your Garmin! I bet you will love it. I have the FR60 and never leave home without it when I go running. :)

Beth said...

Yeah for the Garmin! You will absolutely love it. Enjoy!

Mel-2nd Chances said...

Awesome that you took advantage of the Running Room rebate! You'll be hooked!

kilax said...

You're going to love it! Let us know if you have questions!

ajh said...

Fun fun fun! Who says you only need a pair of shoes for running? There are sooo many shopping opportunities!

Heather said...

Yay for the garmin! I got my 405 for Christmas last year and love, love, love it.

Amy said...

It sure is cute! Enjoy it!

Molly said...

I have yet to make the leap into Garmin territory, but I'm getting closer and closer! Have fun with it!